Sunday, 21 September 2008

Failures

So I was trying to connect to my school's Software server to get EndnoteX2 on my computer, but somehow, I just can't get connected to the server even though I've already established a connection with the virtual private network.

And that's not the only problem too. I also can't get connected to the Picasa photo server via the Picasa program even though I have no problems accessing it via the net. Which means I can't upload my photos, which are long overdue by now too. No way am I going to upload 338 items individually via the web interface when I can only select no more that 5 items to upload at a single time.

Guess I'll have to wait till tomorrow and see if it gets better. Hopefully it does, or I'll be really pissed!

いい加減に腹が立っただな!今日一日のことはいつも失敗に終わる何で。

学校のネットもできないし、ピカサのネットもできないし。。。

本当に怒ったな!明日までにできないなら、本当に狂わすだな!暴れられるかもしれない!

No comments: