Monday, 20 October 2008

3 things

There are a total of 3 things of note today.

1. My FYP P1 oral presentation
2. Chingay 2009!!
3. Kinokuniya is having a 20% member discount over the weekend!!!

Well, the first one is a complete disaster. I'm like a total wreck, and I REALLY HATE PRESENTATIONS!!! Okay, enough of that.

About the second one, JAS is recruiting people for their Chingay team again! Wee! Chingay is fun, and exciting, and interesting! And, and... Well, you get the idea!! Let's all join together and enjoy ourselves~~~

As for the third and last one, that's an even better news!! 20% discount = lots of savings = smiles everyone =D

Hahaha, quite an interesting day today...

シンガポール日本人会はまたチンゲイパレードの人を募集中!

きっと楽しくて、面白いよ!だから、みんなも参加しよう~♪

全員と一緒遊ぼう~♪

1 comment:

kaoru said...

I just received an email informing me about Kino's 20% discount for members this weekend. I had actually intended to go to Kino on Deepavali to collect the manga I ordered from Japan, but it looks like I have to go on Friday now. But I can save some money and that's a good thing :D