Friday, 18 May 2007

Cash Studio Karaoke & later~

Wee!! Got a break from my preceptorship today~

Went out with my CCA friends to Cash Studio to sing japanese songs!! And we sang longer than the hours allocated again (though this is only the 2nd time that I had gone there). Really enjoyed myself there and hopefully, we'll have the time to go down there again, but this time, we should do our 'homework' beforehand so we know what songs we want to sing, and how to find them fast enough!

After which, we went for dinner and also spent some time (~1h+?) at the National Library (Main) playing card games. The next item on the itinerary was down to the arcade at Parco, where we wasted (haha~) time on photo hunt and some drum and guitar play.

Anyways, today was a real fun day!! Really enjoyed myself~

No comments: