Friday, 25 May 2007

Over the past week

Haha, I've been lazy (and tired), so there has been no updates over the past week (. .||)
Anyways, let's take a little walkthrough of what happened over the week:

Mon - Went out late and missed the shuttle bus and decided to take service 27. Ended up taking the wrong direction and went to the airport o-o|| A 10+ min trip ended up taking 40+ min.

Tue - Nothing much really, other than we've also started on discussing and presenting what we've found out about various herbal remedies and supplements. Turns out that the information is very diverse, and more research is necessary to draw conclusions on this, but for now, just know what they're most commonly used for traditional so that you know what to tell the customers.

Wed - More presentations, and store work (including putting up stock and also doing renumbering of price tickets in the store). A new realisation is that I might actually be interested in doing research into herbs and supplements. Hoho~ A new direction perhaps? And a possible goal for me to work towards too!

Thu - My other classmate went on off today, so it's just me and my preceptor. Quite an interesting day, since I got the chance to check out the pharmacy items available at our store, and helped out in some dispensing matters. Perhaps the best part is that I can speak Mandarin the whole day.. Wee~ *^o^*

As for today, it's the final chapter of our herbal remedies and supplements presentation, and we were quizzed on some of the information that we have presented and shared. Weird as it sounds, I found out that I'm better in remembering the information shared by my classmate than myself (~.~||)

An additional bonus is that, I actually get to help out in dispensing again today! Ah... Feels like another great step in a right direction. Perhaps working in a community pharmacy isn't as bad as I figured it to be, but then again, it still doesn't change the fact that I don't like direct patient contact, and my preceptor did say that I was a bit too nervous during dispensing... Something to work on~

Last but not least, results are due to be out tomorrow. Hopefully, everything will turn out fine. Otherwise... HAIZ Don't really know what to say....

Well, nothing much that can be done, so let's just relax and enjoy the rest of the day (and tomorrow, till results~)!! v^o^v

No comments: