Monday, 14 May 2007

Mother's Day and First Day

Yesterday was Mother's day! As usual, we went out to eat to celebrate the event, but instead of choosing dinner as most others do, we chose to have lunch instead. Less packed, and possibly cheaper (maybe?). Well, the food wasn't too good, nor was it too bad, but as long as everyone's happy, it's all alright.

And, on to today!! Today was the first day of my preceptorship. Kind of uneventful though, since it's mostly some lecture on proper conduct and human language skills in the morning, and a training session on how to do merchandising in the afternoon. The afternoon session was far more interesting, since what was taught was something relatively new to me, and it made me understand why things are placed and done the way they are in shop fronts.

I also got a chance to meet and speak to my preceptor today! She looks nice and appears to be very friendly too. Hopefully the remaining 6 weeks will be interesting and fun!

No comments: