Wednesday, 11 July 2007

Been a long time

Been a long time since my last post!

Anyways, just some recent updates:

1) My preceptor is going to be transferred out!! Seems like it's going to be a promotion or something, but she still isn't too sure of the work details yet. Exciting! Guess I'll be going down this Sat again before she transfers.

2) Got a chance at COE (Customer Order Entry) yesterday. Too many samples coming in so I got a chance to help out. A rather fun and interesting experience, and I also got a first-hand feel of how the staff there work.

3) Anime chalet is coming up this weekend!! Anime and get-together and games = LOTSA FUN!!! Looking forward to it!!

4) As I missed out on the HP left on my suppotail, she got reduced to 0 hp after an action and is now in a deep slumber for 48 hrs. Sadness... >.<

That's all for now~ I'll post again soon!

No comments: