Saturday, 30 June 2007

Sick and a Visit

I've been sick over the past week since last Sun. For some reason, I keep waking up with a blocked nose and a severe runny nose afterwhich, and don't recover until near the end of the day. Not to mention, I also have a terrible sore throat with a lot of phlegm to go with that too.

Fortunately, it appears that all of these problems have resolved themselves by now. The nasal problems are nearly gone and my throat is feeling a lot better too. The colour of the phlegm has also changed from green to white, showing that the infection that I most likely had previously is clearing up.

That aside, today I went back to my previous store where I had my preceptorship to talk to my preceptor and her new student. Felt kinda bad about doing this, since it appears that by going back and talking with them, I used up 3 hours of the new student's time which she could have used for more learning. She didn't seemed to mind though, so I guess I shouldn't be too concerned about that.

A side note... Having to work on weekends (Sat) really does suck~ Didn't know that beforehand, and it totally screwed up my entire schedule for today.. *sighs*

No comments: