Saturday, 5 July 2008

CosFest VII

Went down to CosFest VII today. For this year, CosFest is divided into 2 days, with the first day's highlight being a karaoke competition, and the second day's highlight being the staple cosplay competition. Today is the first day, so the highlight today is the karaoke competition.

Well, to be honest, I feel that majority of the participants aren't really that good. A couple of them are totally gone, or to something of that extent =x This doesn't mean that there aren't any good ones though, at the very least, I did find one of the participants to be rather good. The rest were, either below average, or acceptable. Okay, I'm not really in a position to judge since I'm not that good myself either, but that's just how I feel about it.

We have a booth at CosFest this year. We, meaning our club of course. Unfortunately, sales at our booth wasn't that good today. In fact, it was rather bad... but at least I think we did manage to get back the rental fee, or did we? Anyways, it's a new experience for us, and who knows, maybe tomorrow will be better.

There was a meeting tonight after CosFest, but I wasn't able to make it for the meeting. That was even though I had initially said that I will be going for it. The reason was that my parents are going over to Malaysia tonight and will be gone for quite a few days and they wanted me to join the family for dinner. Oh well... though I guess my presence or not there won't really affect the outcome much since I usually don't speak up during meetings =x

Another thing to add is that my uncle's condition is really serious. It is likely that it won't be long... End stage is after all, the end, in a sense.

今日、ロゼ編がようやく終わった!それだけではなく、ロゼ編のすべてのエンディングも見たよ!すごいじゃない、私。えへへ~♪

明日からウルリカ編を始まる予定。それでは、早速出発!

No comments: