Wednesday, 30 July 2008

Forgotten to post?

Yesterday... even though, for a change, there is actually new and interesting stuff to write about... What's wrong with me? X.X

Anyways, let's talk about yesterday. Went for my matriculation fair booth duty in the morning, though this time round, I'm a lot more less aggressive and laid back compared to how I was for the past 2 years. The turnout also appeared to be a lot less... Even though there are supposedly more and more students being admitted into the school compared to the past.

After matric fair duty, the next itinerary on plan was going down to a gym for some familarisation training on treadmill running. Turns out that I'm really rusty when it comes to physical training... Just a short period of running, and I'm totally gone, and exhausted. Seems that I'm really not going to make it...

As for today, nothing much really. Other than some more relaxing and slacking again... to recover, perhaps.

えっと、さぽているにまた新しいコスチュームが出るよ。2周年のアルポータルの記念もののひとつ。

今回のも可愛いね!ぜひ二つのコスチュームを手にいる~♪

1 comment:

kaoru said...

八島様!
写真見たよ。すばらしかった。^^