Monday, 14 July 2008

Movie and Chalet

Didn't have time, or rather, forgot to post yesterday... >x<

Well, so let's talk about yesterday. As mentioned earlier, I went to watch the movie 赤壁 last night as part of a charity program. The tickets cost $40 each! Oh well... The movie was screened at Lido 1, which is a really big theatre. I guess at least 700+ people could have squeezed inside. The movie itself wasn't too bad, though at some places the use of CGs and repeated scenes were a tad too overwhelming. The worst part about it though, was that the movie was actually split into two parts, and the 2.5 hour show that I watched yesterday was just the first part, with another part left that is scheduled to hit the big screens in Jan next year.

Let's also not forget about the chalet. By the time I arrived, it was already 10+pm at night, and the BBQ session was already over. There are people in the living room playing games, and people in the rooms doing stuff, which I had no idea what they were up to. This year's chalet had a lot of people compared to the past few ones that I went to, which is a good thing, but there were also a lot of people there who I do not know or recognise, which I guess is also a good thing since it means that people other comm members are finally coming to the chalet, with even attendance from people who are not part of the club.

Didn't sleep at all last night, which I guess wasn't too much of a surprise as people usually don't go to a chalet to sleep, do they? =P Played card games throughout the night, and one of them, Anima, the Shadow of Omega, actually took us like 4+ hours to complete. By the time we were done, it was already 5+am in the morning...

After a breakfast of microwaved leftovers from the BBQ, and a short bit of rest, I left the chalet with some of my friends, though there were still people staying back - the chalet booking was for 2 nights afterall. The first thing I did when I got back was to shower and change, then sleep. By the time I woke up, it was already 7:30pm at night... Talk about a lot of sleep X.X

疲れた。。。昨夜がぜんぜん眠くなかった。それはどうして?うまく教えないけど、つまり、遊んでるから。

昨日もブログの書くを忘れた。。。あぁ、もう!何を考えて、私。メロを忘れなかったはよかったけど。

では、また今度ね。

No comments: