Sunday, 9 November 2008

What?!?!?!

It's almost unbelievable, but just shortly after I finish watching 3 series over the past week, my HDD which holds my anime collection got fried. Yeah. UNBELIEVABLE. 130+ GBytes worth of data all gone =.=

Somehow, it seems like the recent Windows updates that I installed had some sort of conflict with some of the programs that I have that runs when the computer boots up. As a result, Windows keeps claiming that a serious error has occurred and reboots automatically halfway through the startup process. As a result, my external HDD got fried.

I've since removed those updates and also disabled most of the programs that start at bootup. But still, Windows sucks. What's with the acting smart and going into a cycle of self auto-reboots? Whoever designed that much be a genius!

今、機嫌はとても悪い。私のアニメコレクションが消えた。すべてはこの愚かなOSの所為だ!

もう一度探さないといけない。でも、130Gはさすがない探せにくい。そもそも、いったい何があるのも全部覚えてない。

もう、優れない。

No comments: