Saturday, 26 December 2009

Happy Birthday!

It's my birthday today! So happy birthday to me~♪

Anyways, I finally got around to paying back my computer and study loan this morning. And it's not a cheap sum either. Total of over $20k. Thankfully, my mother can help me pay upfront, so we don't have to pay interest for the loan. Then I can pay my mother the amount back. I intend to pay back as much as I can as fast I can though, don't really want this to drag on. Better to get your debts out of the way.

And we went out to celebrate my birthday with a lunch buffet followed by a massage session. I went for the body massage while the rest of them went for the foot reflexology. Perhaps I should have went for the foot one too, as my shoulders are still aching now from the body massage. It was quite an experience though, with plenty of pain and squirming. Guess I'm totally not used to this.

The only bad thing about today is having one of my colleague call me up to ask where I was. Don't they already know that I'm taking leave since it's my birthday? Shesh. How thick can they get?

No comments: