Sunday, 3 June 2007

昨日と今日

Yesterday was my uncle's birthday, so me and my brother went down to help move plants and pots and also to buy drinks for the celebration party. The evening went by uneventfully, but I had to stay up at night to watch a show's replay since I missed it due to the birthday party (~.~)

Today!! Went out for the Singapore Street Festival over at Youth Park at Somerset. Saw lots of different cosplayers, and also heard various bands playing (though some of the bands were real loud and bad). Initially, I wanted to take photos of the cosplayers (I even brought my camera down!), but I got lazy and decided not to. (HAHA *swt*)

An interesting thing (and funny and stupid thing about myself), was that I thought that the Street Festival outing was supposed to be on yesterday, so I told my friends that I had to attend my uncle's birthday and won't be able to stay on late nor catch a movie with them later. But turns out that I made a mistake (OTZ), and I had already watched the movie earlier due to that mistake, so I kinda let my friends down because of this silly hiccup. Sorry everyone!! m(_ _)m

No comments: