Thursday, 21 June 2007

Nearing the end

Once again, it's about one week since I last posted... Guess I'm kinda lazy about this sort of stuff, but at least, I do keep it updated! (^.^);

Anyways, back to the topic. Today is the second last day of our preceptorship (in theory), and we went together with our preceptor to a smoking cessation talk. The attendance at the talk itself is kind of pathetic... Only like, 4 people turned up?

But, the subsequent CO breath testing session with some counseling about smoking cessation options and places had a much better attendance, though it is most probably due to the novelty of the idea and the fun of getting people together to play with the machine that got the people here. Hopefully, they'll take a message back home about this session, and perhaps, try out quitting smoking (for the smokers) and never ever pick up smoking (for the non-smokers).

On a side note, I finally got my first paycheck today!! Wasn't too much (only $170) but at least it's worth something. Kinda makes me excited and stuff, which probably explains a bit about the slight tinge of insanity I exhibited today (but probably has no connection to that weird headache I get near the end of the day, I hope?).

Tomorrow's the last day (in theory), but I most probably have to go back on another day (likely Sun) to complete about 30 mins of work to complete the total work hours required. Oh well, don't really have to worry about that though, everything will turn out fine in the end.

Looking forward to the "party" tomorrow and the debrief and stuff. Guess I will be missing all the people down at the store and all the things that we've went through over this past 6 weeks. Well, I'll leave the rest for tomorrow then!

No comments: