Saturday, 23 June 2007

Costume Making

After a long break, I finally went back to my CCA stuff, which is, to help out in costume making for our maid/host cafe concept in the next AY. Feel kinda out of touch with stuff, since it's been 6 weeks, but I'm still fine with it (mostly).

I also brought my white coat down to remove the silly words on the pocket, but I screwed up the unpicking, so I guess it's time to call for help? Haha... Guess I'll get my aunt to look into it and see if she can do anything about it.

I also finished up the rest of my preceptorship report today, so I'm finally prepared to hand it up. Going back to school on Mon, so might as well do it too.

All that's left for this week is to look into some papers and do some info searching on the net for my lab work, and to look forward to the lunch appointment tomorrow!!

No comments: