Sunday, 12 April 2009

Lactose Intolerance

It has been confirmed. I do have lactose intolerance, or something along those lines. Everytime I drink milk, I'll get this weird feeling in my stomach, lots of flatulence, and also irregular bowel movements. This applies even when I drink supposedly low lactose milk, such as Marigold's HL milk. I've rechallenged myself multiple times, and the result has always been the same.

But that doesn't stop me from drinking milk though. Though it does come with some inconveniences, milk is still good for the body, both as a source of proteins and as a source of calcium. So drink your milk! Even if you're lactose intolerant! There are over-the-counter products out there to help you out too! Go down to your neighbourhood pharmacy and ask for advice^^

最近、友達が増えた気がする。メロパーでの書き込めと毎日の訪問数もまずまず上がってく。それは当然、うれしいこと。まぁ、本当の友達とは言えないけど、いちよう知り合いかな?

うちの子もたくさんのメロだちと遊べるから、いいよね。

No comments: