Thursday, 9 April 2009

Random Madness

Something that I just wrote for some nonsense. Thought I'll share it here.

"I hate humans.

Why? Because many of them are selfish and care more about themselves than the world as a whole. People have been exploiting this world and wasting all those resources that have taken millions of years to accumulate without thinking of the consequences and the effect that they have to the world as a whole. Most humans are just too short-sighted.

In the same way, I also kind of hate myself, as even though I'm put down by all the actions that humans have done to the world, I myself am unable to not rely on the very same things that are hurting the world.

Bah."

Kind of pathetic, eh? Can't help it though. That's how the world works, and as long one is a tangled in the vines that form the human society, one can't really break free from the cage.

うちのメロちゃんがレアメロになったみたい。色が黒と紫になって、宇宙人みたい。最初ただ、「変な色になったんだ!」と思うが、どうやらレアメロだった。

それはラッキーよね!前のマシューもレアになったんだ。でも、まだ最後の期じゃない。だから、また変化があるという意味。クマのままならいいけど・・・

No comments: