Wednesday, 29 July 2009

New workplan

A couple of things to talk about today.

Firstly, my project has taken a complete change in the way I'm going to collect data, and the way it's going to be conducted has also changed majorly. For better too. The work is now a lot more focused, and a lot easier on my mind. Less stress for me, and also less nonsense.

Secondly, I've finally decided to let them move along, specifically the original, since I've been hanging on to her artificially for quite some time. Her significant other has already passed along, while she's still going strong due to my interventions. It just all seems so unnatural for such things to happen, so I've let go and allow nature to take it's course. It feels a lot better that way too.

プロジェクトのことがちょっと変わった。これからのは以前よりちょっとやさしくなると思う。これは当然、いいこと。

こうなったらストレスもちょっとよくなるかもしれない。明日からわかる。そのときまで。

No comments: