Sunday, 12 July 2009

Photo shoot

Went for my convocation photo shooting this afternoon. We went for a studio package that included make-up for the ladies and grooming for the gentlemen, a 20x16in family photo, a 8R personal portrait, and 6 4R photos of your choice (including the previous 2 selected ones) for a total of $499. Wow. I knew studio photo shots were expensive, but I've never thought that they would be that expensive. It's almost unbelievable if you ask me.

But then again, it's sorta a once a lifetime event, so I guess it's still worth it. The photos should be ready for collection in 21 days, which is quite a long wait, but as the saying goes, good times come to those who wait.

卒業写真を撮った。とても高かった。八枚だけで500ドルぐらい。信じられないでしょう?

一生一回しかないだけど、さすがに高すぎるじゃないのかな。まぁ、今はもう遅かった。出来上がりは悪くないから、別に悪くないだろう?

No comments: