Sunday, 9 August 2009

National Day

Today's our nation's 44th birthday and there's a parade and celebration event down by the bay. Me and some of my friends decided to go down to the bay to catch the fireworks live, but turns out that it was a bad choice.

There isn't really much to do while waiting, and waiting it was, for a long time. Then the fireworks came, but too bad the nearby construction site had some tall towers that blocked off half of the view. And the fireworks weren't that special to me anyways, as I've already seen them last week during the preview, and I'm not really a big fan of fireworks and stuff.

I guess nothing beats being at the site itself. If anything else, just catch the proceedings at home on TV.

今日は国の四十四歳の誕生日。国にとっては大事な日。私にはあんまり感じっていないけど、重要だ。

話したいことはあんまりないから、今回はこれで。

No comments: