Friday, 29 May 2009

Better than expected

It really was quite a surprise when I saw on results today. They were totally better than what I had expected from the amount of effort I had put in for this last semester. I actually managed to score no less than a B+ for all my subjects, and the B+ was for the FYP project too, which I had expected to fail terribly for, considering the terrible results I had and the lack of confidence I had in my own work. Perhaps they were letting us off easy. Who knows?

One great surprise was the A- grade for Pharmacy Practice 3, which was a year long module that was only worth 4MC, half that of other normal modules. Seeing as it's a year long module, I didn't put in more than minimum effort into it, and was just riding along with the waves. The final result for that was indeed quite a surprise.

I also managed to retain my grade for the pharmacotherapy modules, getting the same grade across the board for all 3 pharmacotherapy modules.

All in all, these results were totally unexpected, and totally wonderful. All the worrying and stuff before was completely wasted. Kinda feel very happy now^^

4013100033

成績がやっと出た!それはとてもよかった!信じられないぐらいよかったのよ!この最後の学期のわずかな努力から見るのはまさかの奇跡みたいなもの。それでもとてもうれしかった!以前の心配するのは今から見るのはバカみたい。もう何悩むこともない!安心して最後の休みをたっぷり遊んで、休もうぜ~!

No comments: