Saturday, 9 May 2009

Karaoke Outing

Went out for some Japanese karaoke at Cash Studios today with some of my friends. We had lunch first before heading down. My lunch was some Subway sandwich, and there's a promotion on now that makes the set meal very worth it, and naturally, I bought that, though I couldn't finish up the cookies.

I didn't sing much today, about 5-6 songs? I didn't really prepare myself ahead of time, and I didn't really have much to sing in my mind anyways, so it's just some of the more familiar songs, again. It's also not that good to sing too many songs on your own when you're going down in a party.

Following which, we had dinner over at this place called the "King of Gyoza". I didn't have any gyoza there though. Kind of beats the point of going to such a place. After that, we went walking around, spent some time at an arcade, and spent some time walking through a supermart, before we finally headed home.

Overall, a different and tiring day. It's good though. A lot better than the monotonous boring days at home with nothing much to do.

今日は久々に友達と一緒にカラオケに出かけた。とても楽しかった。いつもと比べてあんまり歌ってないんだけど、歌えることができてだけでもいい。それに友達と一緒に出かけるのも久しぶりだから、それも結構うれしかった。

夕食は「餃子の王将」というところで食べた。でもそこで餃子を食べてなかった。カツ丼を食べて、お腹が一杯でもう食べられなかったから。惜しかったよね。

No comments: