Saturday, 2 May 2009

Wedding banquet

Went for my cousin's wedding banquet this evening. Had a hard time finding the place cause I went down on my own after getting some books over at the Kinokuniya at Liang Court. As a side note, the Kinokuniya store at Liang Court sucks. Big time. The selection and availability there is nothing compared to the main store. Won't be going there the next time.

Back to the topic. I had a hard time finding the place as my parents weren't able to describe the location accurately, and the staff at the restaurant were helpful, but not enough (I called them). At least I did manage to find it in the end.

The food was rather good, I guess. All the portions were served on individual plates so there were no complains about dividing and stuff, which is good. The servings were a bit too small though, which is bad. But in the end, after finishing up all the courses, it was still pretty filling.

今夜は結婚式を参加した。いとこのを。食事はおいしくて、とても楽しかった。

久々の式だからちょっと楽しみにしてた。次のは多分二年後かな?それもまたいとこの。

No comments: