Monday, 26 May 2008

Discharges and presentations

Today starts the 2nd part of my preceptorship program. With the start of this week, I've transferred to another department. Even though the work is similar, the pace is a bit more relaxed and thus a lot more easier IMO.

I guess this department is sort of like a crossover between the previous department that I had been in, and the department that I will be going to in the end. In case you are confused by all these departments, the 1st refers to the ward pharmacy, the 2nd refers to the discharge pharmacy, and the last refers to the outpatient pharmacy. In any case, this arrangement allows for a gradual change in environment and plenty of time for the adaptation process. Which, of course, is good^^

I also managed to finish discussing another article with my preceptor, and will be showing my case study to my preceptor tomorrow. Hopefully, everything goes well, and I'll have one less matter to worry about~

えっと、今日は何を書くかな?もうあまり話したいことがないけど。。。って、ああゆう意味は私の生活はつまらないってこと?もう。。。なんか情けない>x<

そういえば、今週の金曜日に今学期の試験の成績が発表するよ。何とかドキドキするね。今回はどうかな?いい成績ならいいけど。えへへ~

メロッメロンは六月に世代交代予定。楽しみにしてるね!前に言ったけど、今度のメロは海に住んでる~♪

No comments: