Thursday, 15 May 2008

I keep forgetting the things that I thought of in the day and wanted to write in the evening. Am I really getting that old? =.= Guess I'll try noting down the things that I want to write first so that the cues can help me remember when I get down to it in the evening.

I'm the only guy in my current department, and the number of guys in the entire pharmacy department is but a handful - or rather, even less than a handful. This really gives that 阴胜阳衰 feeling. Oh well, majority of pharmacy people are female, so this is kind of expected.

Just when I am thinking of approaching my preceptor to ask her to bring me with her down to the wards when she is doing her daily routine so that I can have a look at the things she does and also look through the various documents - an exposure, she brought me down with her this morning. Quite a pleasant surprise^^

I managed to read through various cases and also saw many new names and drugs that I am unsure or do not know of. Time to do some reading up and studying~ My preceptor also asked me various questions, some of which I can answer, and some of which I cannot, so it is also best that I study and read up to prepare for such things in future. I also saw a couple of cases that are interesting and easy enough to understand, and might be using them for the compulsory case study that I have to write up for the preceptorship.

Oh ya, something that I wanted to say, but keep forgetting. The recent Myanmar cyclone and the current China, Wenchuan earthquake have really shaken up the Asia community. The short interval between these 2 disasters is also not helpful. Many have died and many are still suffering from the aftermath of these disasters and thankfully, rescue efforts are on the way to help the victims - at least in China. Let's hope that they'll be able to tide through this successfully. Sad to say, I haven't really done anything to contribute, not even a donation... =.=

つかれた。。。足が痛くて、肩も痛くて、手も痛くて、全身が痛いよ!頭も!あぁ、なんか情けない>x<きっといつかなれると思うけど、今はやっぱり耐えられない。。。慣れるまで、毎日ここで訴えるかな?えへへ

メロッメロンがまた新しいアクションを覚えた。いつか世代交代ができるかな?もうひとり立ちだね。。。また大きくなる?それとも、何か成長以外の必要なことがあるかな?とりあえず、毎日メロッメロン二食べ物をあげる予定。

最後に中国の地震の被害者たちにお祈りする。がんばって!

No comments: