Sunday, 21 June 2009

Babies

I knew babies were hard to raise, but I've never imagined that virtual babies will also be that hard to raise. I mentioned before that I was playing The Sims 3. My family there recently had babies, and they were triplets. And it was hell taking care of them. The parents didn't have any time to sleep or rest at all. The babies were crying for attention all the time and there wasn't a period of peace.

I know it's nothing like real babies, but this simulation makes one realise the difficulty associated with raising babies. So be grateful to your parents for bringing you up to who you are today. Remember about filial piety. Don't abandon them after you grow up and they grow old.

子供を育てるのは大変。ゲームにやってるけど、どうにもならなかった。現実のはもっと厳しいはず。だから両親には感謝一杯だ。

子供を育てるのは簡単じゃない。だからちゃんと両親に感謝の気持ちを持たなければならない。それは人間としての当然なこと。

No comments: