Wednesday, 24 June 2009

CDs and books

What do you think of when someone mentions CDs? Most, if not all, people will think of compact discs. But in my context, CDs stands for controlled drugs. Today, the pharmacist in charge of CDs brought us along with her when she went out to restock the drugs and also taught us about how it's done. The procedures, the legal requirements, and other stuff. Quite an informative trip.

I also went down to Kinokuniya today after work to pick up a couple of books while their 20% discount promotion is still on. And I also inquired about the movie tickets that I've supposedly won, but the staff there weren't too sure about it and said that they will contact me again. Hope they do so soon.

今日の仕事後は出かけた。本を買いに紀伊国屋へ行った。今はまだ20%会員割りびりがあるから、買いたい本を買わないと。五冊しか買わなかったけど、まぁ、いいじゃない。

できるだけお金をためるのほうがいい。

No comments: