Monday, 22 June 2009

Birthday Party

So my family had triplets whose birthdays were coming around and the father also happened to be having his birthday at around the same time so I decided to throw a birthday party for them all. Better to get everything done at the same time so everyone can be happy and we can save time right?

Well, it so happened that the guests like to dance and party in my babies' room, making it impossible for the mother to pick them up to celebrate their birthday. And to add to the mess, one of the guests happened to reach the end of his life in the party and the reaper showed up. So now my kids and the mother knows the reaper and she ended up being all sad and moody due to witnessing the death of a dear friend.

It was still an awesome party in the end though. I guess my party throwing skills must really rock.

The abovementioned is of course, not real in this reality, but real in another reality, for those who didn't manage to catch it.

退屈だ。仕事は。まだ月曜日なのにもう我慢できない。ウソです。実は何とかなれてきた。そう信じたい。それならいい。もうわけわからない。

No comments: