Saturday, 20 June 2009

Saturday

Working on Saturdays is a lot harder and a lot more demanding than what I had thought. The beginning hours were slow and extremely boring. I was so bored that I was actually counting minutes. The first half of the shift was almost killing me.

Then we went over to another department to help out in the second half of the shift. That was when all hell broke loose. We were busy with work all the way from the start till the end of work. Patients and prescriptions just keep coming in, and there was almost no end in sight for them.

The other pharmacists were still working when we left for the day. The patient crowd had still yet to been cleared. Actually, I think if I had been out front interacting and dispensing, it might had been a lot better, but we won't know for sure until months down the road.

疲れた。まさか週末に働くのはそんなに退屈。朝はつまらなくてどうにもならなかった。昼は忙しすぎて息もできないほど。本当に疲れた。

よくがんばったよね、先輩たちは。私はできるのかな?まだ一週しかないからまだわからない。でも、がんばらないと。

No comments: