Tuesday, 24 February 2009

Pre-registration Fair

We had a pre-registration fair today in school, starting from 9am in the morning and ended at around 5:30pm in the evening. Naturally, I didn't stay all the way till the end, and instead left after I've listened to the talks of the institutions that I am interested in.

Another reason for going down to school is also to submit the application forms for the various institutions. I submitted a total of 4 applications, to KKH, CGH, Unity, and Watsons.

Interviews are generally scheduled to be held either tomorrow or on Thursday, and thus far, 2 of the institutions had called me up, and the interview timing for one of them has been fixed. There's a bit of conflict for the other, and I'm still waiting for them to get back to me to see if they can fit me into their schedule. Hopefully, the other 2 institutions will contact me for interviews too, just to be on the safe side.

Anyways, time to do some background check on the institutions. I'm not really good at communicating with others, and an interview can be said to be one of my worst nightmare. >x<

胸のどきどきがとまらない。明日は入りたい会社のインタビューがある。そして、私は他人と話すのは超苦手だ。

これはまずいだね。今はその会社たちのことはちゃんと調べる。じゃないと、質問が来るときや質問するときはまったく何を話すのがわからないだから。

No comments: