Wednesday, 25 March 2009

Down into the valley

Had another test today. As for the expected performance? I guess you can say that the title says it all. This semester is really turning into my worst nightmare.

This is both due to my lack of interest in and drive to study now, and also due to the weight of other responsibilities, such as the projects. At the current rate, this last semester of school is going to turn out to be worst than my first semester, which was already very bad.

And the stress is still there. I'm not really free from the chains that bound me until April. That's when I can finally start to breath again, after all the mess and burden that was my final year project.

試験が近ついてる。あと四週間かな?それに授業も少しずつ終わっていく。そのおかげで、今はちょっと自由時間がある。でも、プロジェクトが終わる前にはまだ安心できない。

すべては四月から。そのときからちょっと休むこともできるでしょ。

No comments: