Friday, 20 March 2009

Stress!

Experiencing so much stress currently. It's so bad that I'm actually sleeping a lot more now than usual. And the procrastination is not helping too. During the times when I'm free, I just don't feel like doing the work that is piling up and waiting to explode, but I can't bring myself to do other things either. It's all the guilt. And the net effect is that I'm being driven crazy.

My grades appear to be taking a hitting with all the mess that is known as the final year project too. At this rate, my final semester will end up being the worse semester ever, with the danger of bringing an abrupt end to my sanity.

At the very least, I've scrambled together some text and stuff to organise into slides for the presentation due on next Saturday. And I'm now struggling with the poster that is due 2 weeks from now. With totally no idea of what to do and what to put into it either. My supervisor isn't very helpful too, being away most of the time. All of these is turning into on of my worst nightmares. Hopefully I'll be still sane and alive by the end of the coming 2 weeks.

大嫌いだよ!最近のストレスが多すぎるよ!ぜんぜん落ち着かない。暇があるときもないときもいつもプロジェクトのことばかり。もう考えたくなくても別のことも集中できなくて何もできない。もう飽き飽きだ・・・

あと二週間だね。最後まで続けるでしょうか?自信があんまりない。学校の成績もずいぶん悪くなった。どうやら、この最後の学期が災厄の学期になるようだ。もうダメかもん。

No comments: