Tuesday, 17 March 2009

Steak

Had dinner over at a place located over at Toa Payoh called the Singapore Grilled House today. A total of 4 of us went down there, and the bill totaled $63.90. Being supposedly famous for their steaks, naturally all of us had some form of beef in our dinner menu.

Unfortunately, the meat wasn't that good. I had my steak done medium rare, and it's still acceptable by my standards, but my mother, who supposedly had her's done medium well, had a steak that's like a piece of rubber. Seriously, the meat was so tough, it was totally inedible.

Well, I guess that price wasn't bad. In fact, you can even say that it's quite affordable, seeing as both GST and service charge was not added, or perhaps, already included in the price list. I like this style of pricing much better than those with so many +++ behind their price. No hidden costs = Good for me.

最近日本の友達により要約したゲームの発売日がまた延期した。もう七回目の延期だよ。。。

このゲームはね、二年前の十二月、日本へ行ったとき、もう見たよ。そのときはあと三ヶ月ぐらいに発売する予定だった。でも、今日まだ、もう七回目の延期もあったんだ。

結局いつに発売できるのかな?

No comments: