Tuesday, 1 September 2009

About the escape

Let's talk about the escape. It's a different engine from the ones before it, and the characters are now 3D on a 2D background - or at least that's what I think it looks like (I'm no expert in graphics and these sort of stuff). But the controls kind of suck on a keyboard, since it appears that the interface was more meant to be used on a controller or joystick or stuff of that sort.

Then there's this amazingly annoying minigame at the very end of the game that's almost completely full of bull and a complete waste of time just due to the way it works and how slow the animations and actions play out. But at least I managed to make my way through.

Unfortunately, a bug which makes the amnesic even more so screwed over my progress and I was forced to resort to other means to finish what I've started. I guess throwing stuff and bonking the head of the lost ain't gonna make them any better - in fact, it's more likely to fry their minds even more.

あっちゃー。なんでもない。

体の調子はあんまりよくない。なんか病気(?)の感じ。一般は健康だから、あんまり病気にならないけど、今はちょっと変。疲れの所為なのかな?

まぁ、明日起きたらいつものようになるでしょう。

No comments: